Aacess Equipments is sanctified with a state of art infrastructural unit, which is incorporated with all the modern technological facilities. Our infrastructure premises is spread over an area of 5000 sq ft, which we have organized in a manner that our patrons can find accessibility to their industrial requirements related to cranes, doors, cabins, trolleys, wall partitions, windows etc within a set time frame.
We have a research and development center to diagram the strategies to suffice the requirements of our clients in an effective and professional manner. Our research and development center is responsilble to develop our product line with an innovative and creative approach to be adequant with the requirements of our customers.
Our SSI unit is embraced with latest technology and design methodologies where we make most of modern tools to design, manufacture and commission of our concluded gamut of cranes.
The Highlights of our facility are:
- The Company has total covered area of 32,000 Sq. ft. - Shed having 2 bays of size of 80 mts. long x 20 mts wide x 8 mts. hook height.
- The unit is equipped with all the equipment required for carrying out quality fabrication works involving MIG Welding, TIG Welding and SAW.
- The Company employs NDT level II Qualified Engineers for ensuring quality of the products being manufactured.
- The Company is supported by 2 sets of 62.5 KVA Generators, to have uninterrupted power supply
- The Company has Four Cranes installed for its own use - 20 ton Capacity Double Girder EOT Crane- 1 set, 10 ton Cap DG EOT-1 no, 5 ton Cap SG EOT - 1 set, 2 Ton Cap Single Girder Semi Gantry Crane - 1 set.
- The Company is having a Load Testing Facility of 150 tons.
- The Company has an Assembly Facility with Equipment's and Fixtures for Assembling and Testing 4 Cranes at a time.
- The Company had an In House Facility for Quality Assurance like Ultrasonic Testing, DP Testing, X Ray Testing, Load Testing, Electrical Testing and other Routine Tests.
- Crane Design Software exclusively developed for designing all kinds of cranes by meeting all the requirements of IS 3177, 807 & 800, thereby ensuring zero fault in designing and processing of data.
- Implementation of ERP Package in both the units, so as to have efficient control over all the resources.
- Computerized Project Management by using Programme Evaluation and Review Technique (PERT) in order to ensure that, the work is executed as per the committed delivery schedule.